WINTER SESSION OF
MINI AND PEE WEE PREDS
Starts on February 27, 2013 for 9 weeks
MiniPreds - boys and girls born in 2006, 2007 and 2008 - 6:00 to 7:00 pm
Pee Wee Preds - boys and girls born in 2004 and 2005
- 7:00 to 8:00 pm
The Predators Volleyball Club is pleased to present the fall session for Mini and Pee Wee Preds starting in the winter of 2013 and running 9 weeks!
The program is an introduction to the concept of the game of volleyball in a fun, no pressure environment. Weekly, focuses will include games, motor skill development, and team play. All sessions will feature the coaches of the Preds Volleyball Club who are fully certified and compete at the highest levels of volleyball on both the National and International stage. Assisting the coaches, will be our Club athletes at different levels.
- The full cost for the nine week program will be $110.00. The registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and due upon registering online.
- Mini Preds is for boy and girls born in 2006, 2007, 2008.
- Pee Wee Preds is for boys and girls born in 2004 and 2005.
- The program will be a weekly program for one hour per group.
- Sessions will run on Wednesday nights for 9 weeks.
- Times are - Mini Preds: 6:00 - 7:00; Pee Wee Preds: 7:00 - 8:00.
- Each athlete receives a volleyball, Mini/Pee Wee Preds t-shirt and a fun experience!
- Daily prizes and a tournament on the final week with prizes will be offered
- Location: Sandhills PS (1250 Victoria St, Kitchener)
Questions can be directed to Stephen Green at 519-404-3757