Register for Preds Beach Group Lessons - Link for group lessons will available soon.
The Predators Volleyball Club will be running a beach league on both Tuesday and Wednesday evenings starting in mid-May and ending during the last week of July. Each Tuesday and Wednesday night the league will start at 6:30 pm and end at 10:00 pm. This league will be open to all athletes. Athletes are encourages to sign up with a partner, but if you don't have a partner and sign up, we will try to find a partner for you. We will be running both boys 2s and girls 2s. Age group division have not been finalized as of yet, but as players and teams register and the numbers per age division become evident, divisions will be created. Rules regarding the beach league appear below.
- Players may sign up in whichever age division they want
- All athletes are welcome to play, but it is encouraged that you sign up with a partner.
- Everyone must sign up online.
- When you sign up, you must also indicate who your partner will be. If you do not have a partner, enter "Need a partner" in the partner's name field and we will do our best to find you a partner.
- There is also a field to enter an alternate player's name. You may need to have an alternate fill when you are away on holidays. Having an alternate is not reuqired, if you choose not to have one.
- Each teammate must sign up separately.
- The cost of playing is $210 per player or $420 per team (if you have an alternate, you can divide the $420 three ways). This will get you 13 weeks of volleyball, with an average of 3 matches a night and a beach tank top.
- Once you sign up, you will receive a response with the following information
- Age division signed up for
- Partner's names
- Payment Information
Players who want to play in our beach league, but don't have a partner, sign up as you normally would and where you are required to enter a partner's name, enter "Need a Partner". We will do our best to find you a partner.
- OVA beach rules will apply.
- Each athlete will only play on one of the two nights, Tuesday or Wednesday, but it will always be on the same night for each indivdual athlete.
- Every team is guaranteed an average of 3 matches every night.
CORE Fitness and Recreation Complex
401 New Dundee Road
Beach lessons/classes are being offered to athletes of all ages and abilities. Our programs are tailored to accomodate players of all skills, ages and levels. The strategy of playing beach volleyball will be taught and trained along with the skills of passing, attacking, setting, serving and blocking as they apply to the game of beach volleyball.
Register for Preds Beach Group Lessons - Click here to register for the Beach/Group lessons
Preds group beach lessons will be offered two times a week, on Monday and Thursday from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
Monday - 13U to 15U players
Thursday - 16U to 19U players
Session #1 - Monday (May 6 to June 10), Thursday (May 16 to June 13)
Session #2 - Monday (June 17 to July 22), Thursday (June 27 to July 25)
Cost: $150.44 + HST (approximately $20/hour)